Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Single Edit
Thread: Single Edit
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 11:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Member
Default Single Edit

Just sharing for others. Don't really give a fuck about your criticism cause I didn't film it only edited it. The filler(Water Falls,Bus,etc.) shots are mine so feel free to bitch about them. Everything else I can't help ya with.

And do yourself a favor and fast forward to 3:13 if you don't wanna watch it. I promise you'll be happy as MJ in a Pre-School.

So if you have any criticism as far as editing goes I'm all ears excluding your bitching about shit I obviously have no control over........ I.E. "your park sucks", "it's too cloudy", "the snow is too white", and the classic "I don't like the music."

I don't have Vegas Pro yet so I know the text is shaky I had to track it manually and it is shitty. Any tips? Slow mo tips appreciated too besides buying Twixtor or shooting with high FPS (I have 60FPS).

Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Im all for having fun, showing your tits and getting fucked up on a river float but it can be done without being a pig.
ThunderChunky is offline   Reply With Quote