Sizing down on NeverSummer RC boards?

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  lilfoot1598 
#1 · (Edited)
THNX FOR ALL OF YOUR BS REMARKS!
HAVE A NICE DAY!

YOU WIN :rolleyes:

See less See more
#2 ·
you don't need to size down on any board, its just that you can size down IF you want and still get pretty ok float with a rockered board. this means you can ride a shorter board thats easier to throw around and not sacrifice float in pow IF you want to ride a shorter board, if you size down on a regular cambered board its likely you will notice its much harder to ride in pow.

ps thanks for letting us know how much you can bench, weirdo. i can take a 6 pound dump in the morning.

#9 ·
Weirdo? Sounds like your a jealous little pencil-neck loser. I was stating that fact to point out that I am very athletic, and not some fat-ass. Normally if someone is 5'9" and 190 lbs. they are a fat sob.

Do you feel smart for posting that trash? Is your E-penis a notch longer now?

Just remember, you would never say that trash to my face because I would smash you. :cheeky4:

I swear it is idiots like this that give the punk name to these type of sports.

I'm sorry to everyone that had to read that, but I have a mere 10 posts on this forum and I have already found a flamer. :rolleyes:
lol

loser

jock out with your cock out

#5 · (Edited)
Lol, cocky much?

We dont need to know that your 180 and built like Brock Lesnar..it really has no bearing on your board size if your 180 lbs of muscle or 180 lbs of fat...they both ride the same size board...

And calling a snowboarder a skinny pencil neck is actually a compliment...how many pro snowboarders do you see that are ripped and not skinny as all hell...you dont need strength to snowboard..you need endurance and flexibility..something that doesn't innately come with being a muscle head and pounding protein shakes...

Either way just get the 158...

#8 ·
Lol, cocky much?

We dont need to know that your 180 and built like Brock Lesnar..it really has no bearing on your board size if your 180 lbs of muscle or 180 lbs of fat...they both ride the same size board...

And calling a snowboarder a skinny pencil neck is actually a compliment...how many pro snowboarders do you see that are ripped and not skinny as all hell...you dont need strength to snowboard..you need endurance and flexibility..something that doesn't innately come with being a muscle head and pounding protein shakes...
I wouldn't take that as a compliment, I spend hours in the gym every week so I do not have to hear that remark haha. Bodybuilding has nothing to do with the caliber of snowboarding. MFM is a truck and are you going to tell me he doesn't have endurance or flexibility?

Regardless we don't need to know how much you bench, your subtle remark to make your e-penis larger was horrendous and someone called you out on it, no big deal.

p.s. 158

#14 ·
This thread is too fucking funny it's full of lulz!

Here's my take: Take your e-penis that is now butt hurt, multiply its length by 2, add 3.49585 then divide it by the sum of every girl you claimed you banged, after that subtract your I.Q but only if it is lesser than your brain cell count if your brain cell count is below your IQ use that number instead. This will give you a number that is equal to the length of board you seek.

Also anyone that says on the internet that "if you saw me you'd never say that to my face i'd smash you" is generally full of shit and wouldn't do shit. It's a retalitory response from someone that is far too mentally weak to come up with anything witty.

Oh look at me I'm 190 and 5'9 woo hoo. Well guess what I'm six foot one and tons of fun and I'd like to say hello so bang bang bangity to the boogie said up jump the boogie to the boogie to the beat.

#17 ·
I am lovin' that Sl! Does anybody know if you need to size down for these boards like you do on the mervin's?

I am 5'9.5" , 190 lbs.(athletic build tyvm, I am bench-pressing 320 right now)
I do spend some time in the park, but mostly just boxes, I am still a newb, so most of my riding is on the groomers.

Should I ride a 158,155 , something else?
:dunno:

I rode a Gnu Rider's choice mtx last season, I wasn't crazy about it...:mad:
Anyone that lists their hight w/ a measurement to the half of an inch and then follows it w/ their bench max has some serious issues w/ their height.

ps. Id rather be a pro snowboarder than bench press 320 lbs. You make money being a pro snowboarder doing something that, if you are even on this site, is highly enjoyable to you. If you bench 320 then you are the 20th strongest person at your local YMCA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.