Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - For Sale Snowboards, Outerwear, POV Cameras, and other stuff
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Default For Sale Snowboards, Outerwear, POV Cameras, and other stuff

Alright it's that time of the year again where I realize I have too much stuff sitting around that I have no use for and need to make some quick cash.

First up is this beautifully hand crafted American made Signal OG

This 155cm traditional cambered beauty was ridden for one day only. It still has the factory bag that it came in. If you love the old school and American made products then you'll love this. Asking price is $175 plus shipping.

Want a cheap hybrid camber snowboard that you can destroy? Well look no further this Lamar Word 154 is ideal for you. $75 OBO. Buyer pays shipping.

Next up is this beautiful Bonfire Ballistic Jacket in a large. This blue classic fit 20/20 shell will keep you dry and allow for you to layer underneath. Did we mention it is brand new!

Originally priced at $329.99 it can be yours for the low low low price of $100 dollars. Buyer pays shipping!

After that beautiful Bonfire jacket we have this Bonfire Heavenly Jacket in plaid. Yes that's right you can unleash your inner lumber jack fantasies and hope that some rugged mountain man will pillage your fertile valleys.

This is the bargain of the century here ladies for $75 this brand new jacket could be yours. Buyer once again pays shipping!

Finally in our Bonfire wardrobe options we have the mens Brighton Pant in XL. This Black 20/15k pant has a textured feel and classic fit so you can feel sleek from the peaks to the streets.

Is that a mirror in those pants? Because I see you in them. These puppies are brand new and could be yours for $90 dollars. Buyer pays shipping.

Final objects on the sales floor are 6 yes that's right count it 6 iON Air Pros in as is condition.

These are full HD but I should note that three of them do not have the pods on the back. These are interchangeable and useable amongst all six. Replacement pods are 20 dollars on the iON website. This group package also comes with a few various mounts including the helmet mount, adhesive mounts, pole attachment mount, etc. etc. As mentioned these are in AS IN condition as they've been outside. Charger is included. I do not want to break these up but to buy this many of them you would be looking at over 1,000 dollars.

Well lucky for you my loss is your gain you can get the whole enchilada for $350 dollars plus shipping.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by BurtonAvenger; 05-11-2014 at 03:34 PM.
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote