Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - '08 DC Judge Jet Red, mens 11 (boa system)
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
FrankDaTank089

Default '08 DC Judge Jet Red, mens 11 (boa system)

I have a pair of DC Judge boots from the 07/08 season. I have had them for 2 seasons now. I rode them mabye 6-8 times the first season, and around 4 times this past season.

here are the pics...
dc boots pictures by paintbalsk8r15 - Photobucket

They are great boots, and they will last a long time. The boa system on the boots are the best, no more hassling with your shoe laces, just a few quick turns and your boots are tightened. I was even able to make adjustments to the boa laces while I was going down runs. These boots originally cost me $260, so like I said, they are very solid. They even have the air pump in the liner of the boot that will make for a custom fit of anyones ankles so you don't have to worry about ankle slippage at all.

They are a mens size 11. They are pretty snug. I had a friend how was a 10.5 try them and he seemed to think they fit okay. I usually wear a 11.5 in sneakers. I think depending on the foot, you could possibly fit a size 12 foot in these boots comfortably as well.

Overall these boots are comfortable, solid, and for the price I am selling them, very cheap! And of course if you have checked out my board for sale, then you know I am not selling these because I want to, but because I am moving into an apartment in a few weeks and need the $.

$50 + $10 for shipping = $60

again, I live 2 hours away from the mountain, and don't nearly get as much time on the slopes as I would like. I got into snowboarding 2 years ago, and got these boots just a few months after that. They really have not been used nearly as much as the average snowboarder would have used them over 2 season.

Last edited by FrankDaTank089; 07-31-2009 at 09:07 PM.