Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colorado resorts???
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
baseline6

Default Colorado resorts???

So I'm Planing on takeing a vacation with my gf's family this season to a colorado resort. The problem is that the only time we can all get together is during spring break. So it will be in march for sure when we take this trip. I'm not sure what colorados conditions are like through march but I'm hopeing there decent. Anyway right now were all trying to decide on a resort to visit, So plz help us choose. its looking like we might visit durango or telluride. But I'm not sure what other resort are around the southern colorado area so if u can fill me in plz do so....Were mostly all intermediate riders so advanced terrain isn't that much of a neccesary. something with beautiful scenery and a nice sized terrain park would be awesome. None of us have been to a colorado resort in fact my first out of state trip will be to park city in december. Were just trying to find a place that wil be fun for all so please some suggestions, thoughts and opinions please?