Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - WakeBoard Bindings
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
a4h Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgsmith9 View Post
For under $150, your gonna have a tough time finding quality bindings. I have a pair of Liquid Force transits that are a medium flex i picked up on Evo for a little under $200. If you're looking for something like snowboard bindings, I've heard good things about Hyperlite's system bindings.

If you're considering Liquid Force, this should help you:
Liquid Force 2014, Bindings, Binding Matrix

Look in Evo's outlet, they always have good deals running there:
Wakeboard Bindings | evo outlet

Also, your riding style has an impact on the flex of your bindings too. My homie (who's regional for Liquid Force) rides a soft binding on cable for tweaking and pressing, while he rides a medium flex binding for boar for support.
I want a med-stiff flexing binding, I ride snowboarding pretty hard and I imagine a lot of that will translate. I like for my bindings to follow suit. I have checked evo and using my snowboarding knowledge I am not really able to select bindings without any pre-knowledge. Liquid seems to have decent stuff as well as hyperlite however I imagine hyperlite is like the burton equivalent to wakeboarding. Everything is on sale right now so lets take the price up to
~$250. Can you recommend a few specific models from there?
a4h Saint is offline   Reply With Quote