Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need some suggestions...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 01:16 PM
NyInfamous'Girl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Talking Need some suggestions...

So me and my boyfriend take a trip out West each season. We have been to Colorado (Vail and Beaver Creek), loved it. Been to Utah (Park city and surrounding area, we spent 7 full days there), that was sick powder and a sick trip overall. We were thinking about hitting Colorado again, but I wouldnt mind going somewhere else for a try. I have read a lot about Jackson Hole, Wyoming, but there is only one nice big mountain there. When we go on a trip, boarding on different terrain everyday is pretty official. We were also hoping for Whistler Canada, but the winter Olympics are gonna be there this year, so thats out. I have heard about New Mexico, and thats supposed to be some sick boarding. I know Tahoe is hit or miss type of thing. I know Washington gets a lot of snow, but how are the mountains? I was wondering about your experiences at different mountains and all that and suggestions you have. Thanks in advance!