Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Park Board
Thread: Park Board
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Snowmad

Default Park Board

Hey everyone,
I've been looking at picking up a board for quite a while now, and have my eye on the Never Summer Evo or maybe the Arbor Westmark. I'm a fairly casual rider, would like to be able to just play around with it all over the mountain. Situated in the UK, most of the year all I have access to is small rails, kickers etc in the Snowdomes, but I would like to be able to take it with me and use it when I go abroad at Winter. When I'm on the mountain I'm not the kind of person who just bombs down the slope (Doesn't appeal to me at all), I'm more looking for something I can have fun with at a moderate pace, and always be trying new things. The one thing that I don't really need the board to do is excess powder (To be able to handle a bit would be nice), as I already have a board that is suitable for that.

I am about 70Kg and 1.75m tall (5'9"). I use a pair of Thirtytwo Prion size 11.5 boots. I'm not sure about the pros and cons of those 2 boards I've mentioned, but am slightly wary about them being too narrow for my feet.

I'd welcome any suggestions regarding the board itself, or simply the length that would suit me best.

Thanks
Snowmad is offline   Reply With Quote