Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS 2013 155 Burton Process Camber, 2012 Burton Cartel EST L
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
aksnowboarding

Default FS 2013 155 Burton Process Camber, 2012 Burton Cartel EST L

I bought this board late 2012 and used it 5 times over the 2012/2013 season. I lost a ton of weight and the board became too big for me. It since has been sitting not being used. This board is a great all mountain and park board. I also have a pair of 2012 Burton Cartel Large bindings that i bought with the board, i broke one of the toe straps so they have union toe straps on them as that's all i had. I am just looking to get some money for this setup. I am hoping to get around 200 for board and close to 100 for the bindings, but i can go below that if there are offers. I also am willing to sell bindings or board separate from each other if you just prefer to have one or the other. Because the bindings have non Burton Toe straps i am willing to sell them for cheaper so that the buyer can purchase the Burton toe straps online if they prefer the standard toe straps, they are around 40 dollars i think. I honestly am looking to get quick money so i will likely accept most offers. If you are interested in buying anything i can send you more photos. I will pay shipping, or if you are in the Bay Area/Sacramento we can meet up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowboarding forum.JPG (36.8 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by aksnowboarding; 06-02-2014 at 09:13 PM.
aksnowboarding is offline   Reply With Quote