Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Startup Board Company
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
ProjectX

Default Startup Board Company

Yes, everyone you've read that correctly. I've been in the process since January of starting my own board manufacturing company with another friend. We already have one retailer that is interested in seeing samples so this is very exciting. I'm not going to say the name of my company until we make our first sale, so we will just call this "Project X" for now. I want to start off by saying that if you want to make any negative comments, financial or business advice, or even tell me that this is crowded market, please save that for another post because we know! Trust me I've had a solid business plan for a long time now and financials are already in place. I want to find out from you the customer what it is that you are wanting in your boards and board company. I'm here to solely listen to you and offer whatever it is that you are looking for. Are you looking for different designs, board technology, American made, customer service, etc......??? This is for you and you only. There isn't a stupid idea out there so I'm all ears. We want to make the board for you and be there every step of the way!!!

Again, I want to hear from everyone out there that has any ideas about what they want in a board and manufacturer. If you don't have anything at all, thanks for stopping by and I hope to have my board in your hands in the future.

Project X
ProjectX is offline   Reply With Quote