Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FFS! My Doctors suck!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 02:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Default FFS! My Doctors suck!

Things with my back and work have gotten more complicated as of yesterday. Made things somewhat worse pushing a skid of freight, so now I am having spasms while trying to drive, shift, dbl clutch my rig.

But that's not what inspired this post. I was in the clinic thurs night getting xrayed and checked out after reporting the new injury to my boss. And just because I've gotten conflicting reports recently from Dr's & Chiropractors about old compression fractures etc. i asked the clinic dr. If he saw any old fracture? (..he didn't.) I also asked if he saw any old frature to my coccyx? Again, he said he didn't.

Since I got a cd of those Xrays, I thought I'd post this image of my Coccyx here,...

image.jpg

I know it's a bad screen cap enlargment of an equally bad xray,...
But That ain't right!!!! Even I can see that!

Ok,.. Ok! I Guess technically it's maybe not exactly fractured! Should have asked about dislocations too I guess? This would have happened to me when I was 16 or 17 years old on an icy toboggan run. I remember my ass hurt like hell for weeks after bouncing off the toboggan!

In all these years, dozens of xrays, not one dr. has bothered to mention it. (...well, one chiro said I "maybe" had an old fracture there.). Maybe!??? Wtf?

I even had surgery on my tailbone region to remove a cyst 15-20 years ago. Not a word about it then either.

Between having to insist drs. give me tests to find/confirm problems I've complained to them about for years, with my recent visits to drs. and chiro's doing nothing to help my back so far? And with all of them apparently missing a major defect on my xrays?

I dunna trust a one of 'em any more!!!! Seriously! I have the worst luck finding decent, competent medical attention!!! FML! And now I'm in the market for a ortho/spine surgeon???

The thought of some quack cutting anywhere near my spine, scares the fuck outa me right about now!!!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is online now   Reply With Quote