Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Pants for tall women...any brand suggested?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kjerstin Klein

Default Long Pants for 2009-2010 Season

Since so many of us wrestle with the problem of finding long pants I will regularly update what I have found for long pants on this thread.

There are a lot of great pants out there, many are available in a long and some just simply run longer than others. In a perfect world each pant would have the exact inseam length that the designers intended them to have - we don't live in a perfect world. There are a lot of things that can happen when the actual goods are made regardless of what the designer had planned Each season when the new stuff comes in our staff gets together and tries EVERYthing on. This is the ONLY way we can really tell how each style truly fits.

Collections are just coming into the warehouse now and we are starting to get a feel for how they fit and I will provide more details as the season progresses.

For now DC, Orage and Roxy tend to run long. I would also agree that the Fera Curvy Pant is a great pant but it only has a 30" inseam. I might try the Fera Basic Pant in a LONG or Fera's Long Sophia Pant instead since they have a 32" inseam - still a great pant and available in regular and long lengths.

For any of you that have had problems in the past - trust me - there is a pant to fit you! Don't give up and don't settle for a guys pant that is way too big, uncomfortable or doesn't bring out the hotty in you!