Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Pants for tall women...any brand suggested?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
shredbetties

I'm only 5'7, but about half of my pants are men's, because it seems like all the girls pants are hip huggers - and i don't find it that practical to have my ass hanging out while I'm wrestling with my splitboard. brr.

Anyway, have you considered getting guys pants that are made for boys who wear girls jeans?

I have a pair of DC men's pants that are cut like girls pants - they're wide at the hip, and narrow down around the knee, and lower waisted than most guys pants ... and they're off white. So basically they made the backcountry.com model dude look quite feminine and curvacious(perhaps this is why they were on whiskeymilitia for $40!)

It's not quite as good as finding a real pair of girls pants, but it works. Skate influenced brands like Holden, DC, and Vans all have slimmer cuts available. This season they'll have boys pants in a ton of feminine colors too - plenty of hot pink, purple, cyan, and white. To keep looking a bit like a girl, I go for men's pants in fun colors, and a girls jacket - and i stick with girly bright colors - my puffy is purple!

Good luck!