Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Possible Consequences for using a snowboard smaller than recommended size?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 12:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Gelaxus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yeah, I am not looking to go off any L+ jumps any time soon, I more love joy riding and bombing down groomers for the most part.

I found one thing that was maybe more difficult that it should have been was floating in lots of pow when there is a good 10 inches of fresh overnight snow or maybe because i hadn't ridden in that much snow in prior but when i leaned back unless i was going significantly fast my board wanted to wiggle around a lot and eventually caught an edge or 2 (probably due to newbieness more than anything i imagine)

I haven't felt anything extreme due to my fat ass on this board yet, pretty happy with it, night and day difference from the first one i got off a friend that was a 08' Capita Black Snowboard of Death 158... i fell of that one sooooo many times it was terrible just balancing on it was difficult, felt like all it wanted to do was go straight down and my confidence at that time was lacking.

Thanks for your responses guys!
Gelaxus is online now   Reply With Quote