Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: Section Black Label Snowboard Pant
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gnarly
Veteran Member

Even more of a review on these pants. So the pants I bought to replace the Section pants were too small and had to be returned. Only problem was that when I returned teh new pants, they didn't have my size in stock anymore...So the Section Black Label pants were used through the middle of May.

By the end of the 2008/2009 season, I had 65+ days in these pants. Toward the end of the season, I rode in 62 degree weather on a bluebird sunny day and still wasn't hot. My jacket was in the car and I was riding in short sleeves, but my legs were plenty cool with the thigh vents open.

Durability/Waterproofing

Toward the end of the season, the pants really started to show their age/wear. Water would seep in through the knees and through the seat of the pants (Riding with wet knees and a soggy ass/boxers/shorts is no fun at all). The buttons that snapped the bottom of the legs together to keep em closed around boots fell off and the material on the butt was starting to fall apart.

Even though the pants started to fall apart, after 65+ days of hard, hard riding, I couldn't have asked for much more...Especially considering I paid $85 for em.
Gnarly is offline   Reply With Quote