Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

New bindings, what would you guys prefer?

3K views 30 replies 12 participants last post by  ridesomesky 
#1 ·
Im gettin a whole new set up this year, (besides goggles and boots). and im going to have a 2010 lib skate bananna 156, but im torn between three bindings. All three of which burton bindings becuase i have a heavy belief that they make rapage bindings.

Triad's
P1.1's
Cartel's

all of which i can find for 70% off at my local shop.

my riding...
70% park
30% EVERYTHING else (including racing and ze pow pow)

G
#8 ·
They really are just a high end do everything binding. I've ridden them on everything from park to groomers to slush, no powder (I live in PA). They can handle it all. They may not be the best for pipe but they're not so bad that you will not be able to ride the pipe. They are on the softer side, which helps with that insane comfort. I really like them for pretty much everything.

#13 ·
I don't know about the cartels, Mine did not last one season because the ratchets where plastic. We had to take the METAL one off my old freestyles and put on the cartels. The cartels highback is pitched kind of forward also for me.On the highest setting it is still at to much of an angle.

#24 ·
you are severly limiting yourself with those three choices, but either way they are all the nice binders.....
p1s are that ultra high tech blah blah blah binding
triads are the super cushy softer park binding
cartels are a stiffer binding with a skyback. also more pros use these binders then any other binders. even trav.

#26 ·
ok, im seriously not looking into anyother binding, im in need of a large upgrade from the bindings i currently own, i ride with a little team/camp and we always swap boards, now i know what kind of freeking bindings I like, romes are sick, but their not for me, im more of the touchy one. i like the more response, even in park,

Triads
P1.1's
Cartells

what is it going to be, i wont even bother to look at anything else, im tally'in up everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.