Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #3009 (permalink)
linvillegorge
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
What I need to know from you guys:

1: iPhone or Droid?

2: Do you actively look to meet up with people to snowboard with?

3: Would you couch surf on a random persons couch?

4: Age

5: Have you ever previously met up with someone from the Internet to ride with them? Did you carpool or meet at the mountain?

6: Have you ever been trapped at the resorts due to road closures and had to sleep in your car or get a hotel room? Would a couch share have been a better solution?

7: Do you prefer subscription base costing $.99 a month or $5.99 a year be too much? Or would you prefer targeted in app ads?

8: What would you look for in an app like this if you would use it?

9: Would you use this app if you had to pay for it initially or would you prefer a free version?

Thanks guys, I await the comical responses as well as the serious ones.
1. Android
2. No
3. No
4. 32
5. Yes/No
6. No
7. On the Android side of things, I'd recommend creating a free ad supported app as well as a premium ad free app
8. N/A
9. Without having a free version or at least a free trial, I simply won't download an app