Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Noob Buyer's Guide Thread: The Grind-on, The Bitch(in), and the Boardrobe
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
lisevolution
Veteran Member

Now I'm not trying to pitch what I'm selling to you, mostly because it's gonna be a bit over your head but I do have a board and binding set up that should fit you perfectly in the FS section... I would love to push it on you and I would if I thought it would be good for you but I can't so I'll skip it.

check out a Ride Decade, or a Rome Solution in terms of the board also I know the Atomic ColdSmoke has been highly recomended for a beginner intermediate board. In terms of bindings, Rome Arsenals, Ride EX/LX, Burton Missions are all good entry/mid bindings that won't hold you back as you progress. Gear, just about everyone makes good stuff... look for 10k/10k and you'll be straight...if it's only 8k don't stress that will be fine also. Goggles go to RememberDelaware.com carries the best ski and snowboard products. they have some VonZippers on closeout for like $30 that are absolutely sick and worth well more than that.
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote