Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Advice on board, bindings and boots.
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
KingHove

Default Advice on board, bindings and boots.

I am going to be doing a lot of snowboarding this winter with my family. I went one other time with my family about over 10 years ago. I know the size of the board and boots will be fine, but I am worried about the design, I'm looking for a good board for a reasonable price. I found this setup on amazon.com Please take a look and tell me if this would be a decent beginner/intermediate board, I am a quick learner so I dont want a total newbie board I am in good physical shape and I am 29.

Amazon.com : System DNR Men's Snowboard Package with Rome Libertine LNP Boots and Camp Seven Summit Bindings (157 cm Snowboard with Men's 11 Boots) : Sports & Outdoors

Just to state more info, I am 5'8"" 200lbs (I plan on losing a bunch of weight that i gained over summer) i should be approx. 160-180lbs by winter. And I wear a size 11 mens shoe and boot. From what i have read about choosing boards, I want something that will be useful in once I am an advanced rider but will be forgiving while I am still learning.

Last edited by KingHove; 08-20-2014 at 07:37 PM.
KingHove is offline   Reply With Quote