Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Lib Tech Trice for a Newb?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 02:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dat Guy

Male Lib Tech Trice for a Newb?

So, I'm a beginner. But I learn fast. You have to if you accidentally blunder onto the wrong lift n go down a blue and black diamond hill on your first go. Cause pretty soon your head starts whining and says it doesn't want to be used to create 4 foot craters anymore. You try to talk sense to it and tell it what a great job its doing on the craters but by now its sulking and won't listen to reason.

Anyways enough on that, I'm looking at buying a board, specifically the Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro. Any opinions on why I should or shouldn't buy it? Or maybe a board that would be better in my situation? Sure, I've only got boarding once, but I got hooked and like I said I learn fast. I can't really afford to be buying new boards every year, so I kinda need one that'll last a couple years and stay up to par with my advancing skills.

I'll mostly be doing groomed slopes at Alyeska Resort, but maybe occasionally hit the park and I'll be doing some powder weekends with friends. Probably. If I don't fall off the mountain and suffer an excruciatingly painful death before then.

Also what size would suit me best? I'm 6' 2", weigh 170 lb and butt-ugly. Shoe-size: 11.

Last edited by Dat Guy; 08-21-2014 at 02:32 AM.
Dat Guy is offline   Reply With Quote