Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Purchasing new board/bindings/boots
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Milbrat19

I'm male, 6'4, 195lbs. I prefer all-mountain board and I haven't tried enough of the differing camber styles to know which one I would prefer. Last season I went up to the mountain at least twice a week and will probably doing the same this season. I progressed pretty decently I believe. I am pretty good at linking turns, not the best though. But practice makes perfect. Speed doesn't make me nervous anymore either. I think the most important aspect that I want to get better at is linking my turns. My friends are not experts but they are pretty advanced and I would like to get to where I can at least some what keep up with them on the trails.

Next weekend is ski bonkers and it is a huge tent sale event where all the ski/board shops from Washington come out and sale gear and stuff. I'm looking to buy my equipment at the event. When you say that I need to find boots that fit my feet the best...are you just talking about comfortability or...?
Milbrat19 is offline   Reply With Quote