Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bindings for Jones Flag
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 03:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
scandiboarder

Default Bindings for Jones Flag

Hi guys,

Apologies for yet another "what bindings" thread.

Just bought a Jones Flagship for some freeride charging and need a new set of bindings to go with it. Currently torn between the Burton Cartels and the new Union T.Rice Navigators (new to the line this year, look like a slightly tweaked Factory binding).

Trying to read up as much as i can as i don't have the option of trying unfortunately. I wear a Burton Ion boot so am very tempted by the potentially good fit and ridiculous amount of positivity for the cartels, but slightly concerned that they might not be stiff enough for the jones flagship.

Unions sound good on paper, stiff binding, canted footbeds good cushioning but much harder to find reviews on plus union seem to have some historical issues with the ankle strap comfort and the toe strap ratchet.

Don't really touch the park, just looking for a binding which is comfy enough to carve the pistes all day if needed but can also tame the jones flagship for those special days.

any thoughts on the above two or others very welcome, cheers!
scandiboarder is online now   Reply With Quote