Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

CO Dudes - High Life and Echodemic 2 Movie Premiere - 9/12/09 Gothic Theater

4K views 47 replies 8 participants last post by  killclimbz 
#1 ·
Anyone else plan on going to this? I am! Just wanted to throw it out there!!!!

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm the male.... I'm 6'5" is and will unquestionably have a black shirt and black hat on...

Probably gonna have a meetup at a nearby bar before hand and we can all chat prior

G
#21 ·
Not that it matters, but I heard that Table Steaks East is around the corner and decent and cheap if you aren't dead set on Moe's. I dunno, I went to Moe's and had a few LIT's and they were $9 each, they weren't even Top Shelf. Also, their food is like $10 for a basket of food the size of a half of a piece of 8X11 paper. I don't mean to rain on the parade, but I think TSE might be a better bet for a group of people. :)

#22 ·
Long Island Iced teas? Hmmm, I'm going with beer which I don't remember as being over priced. I also don't remember the baskets being skimpy, but definitely not huge either. Table Steaks? Is that across the street to the South? I've seen the place, trying to remember where it is at...

G
#24 ·
Cross streets are Parker & Peoria. Okay so it isn't as close, you couldn't just walk over... I get better at pool the more I drink. Anyways, it's just a suggestion you don't have to go with it. :)
I don't know if you all would really want to meet me just yet, since this is my first day and all! :cool:

G
#34 ·
Option 1: Talk the boyfriend into going to the Gothic, which may involve performing a few favors to convince him.
Option 2: Go by myself, to a bar that is not close to home, to meet a bunch of guys I don't know.
Hmmm...
:cheeky4:
Not that, you know, I don't trust you guys or something...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.