Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Buying a board
Thread: Buying a board
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
claire707

Default Buying a board

Hi,

I'm in the process of buying a snowboard. I live in Alberta, Canada, up in the mountains, so will be going snowboarding fairly regularly, so I'm willing to buy a board that might be hard to learn on but will be a god board for me later on. I like going fast and going off piste. I've already decided that I'm going to get a camber board, and I'm aware this will be hard to learn on. This is just a little bit to explain what I'm looking for.

I went today to look around a bit and I found a board I like the sound of. It's the Elan Inverse from last season. It was originally $900 Canadian dollars, however, the sales assistant agreed to sell it to me for $450. It this a good board? And is this a reasonable price? I'm really thinking about buying it, however, I wanted to see what others said first.

The other board I was looking at was the Burton Deja Vu, is this board any good? They were selling it for about $300 however, what put me off is the fact that it was made in China.

Anyways, please any advice would be good. Thanks.
claire707 is offline   Reply With Quote