Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hey Guys, I am selling a Forum Bjorn Leines!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Marcus Crandall

Arrow Hey Guys, I am selling a Forum Bjorn Leines!!!!! 295.00 + ship

I only used it a couple of times, and I just cruised the slopes with family and friends. It is pretty much new.
Forum doesnt make this model anymore. It has so much pop and was designed for going big. It can handle jumps that would make other boards crack. I know someone who is a lot better than me and he has this board.

This is what he said;
Summary:
The best advice that I can give about this board is as follows: Please don't try to catch me when I am on it. This board is fast and stiff. This board gives you the confidence to bomb down the mountain regardless of the terrain or conditions. I haven't yet been to the park, but I can already tell from hitting some rollers that this board has more pop than anything I've ever ridden. I am comparing this board to the rentals that I rode and my last board, which was far to freestyle focused for the type of riding I like to do. My favorite thing about this board is that it glides forever. On those annoying catwalks you can just stand up and cruise without having to skate, hop, or monkey crawl.

This product was amazing, i have never riden anything with more snap and pop, absolutely perfect flex for big jumps, jibs, and everything else. suggested highly

YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS MODEL AND MAYBE YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE IN THIS CONDITION, CONSIDERING THEY DONT MAKE THIS MODEL ANYMORE. 295.00 + ship for both board and Ride LX Bindings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowboard 2 050.jpg (62.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg snowboard 2 044.jpg (111.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg forum 001.jpg (59.5 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by Marcus Crandall; 09-13-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: to include price