Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Regional: Western Canada

73K views 682 replies 80 participants last post by  JohnnyKruick 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the place for local information, carpooling, hooking up with riding partners, carpooling and making contacts in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

#656 · (Edited)
As state in pm my not really an ozzy ;) got a kiwi passport haha

Yeah I was thinking of getting a BCID, not to keen on driving atm need to get used to everything being on the right, people even walk up stairs on the right its unheard of haha :eek:

But nah, I'll have a look into those two options and work out what one is best

#674 ·
Does anybody know if the evac is mandatory or by choice?
Mandatory.

But even if it wasn't there's no way you'd want to stay.

I have family that lives a couple hours away and they are on super high alert.

One of the residents that got out described the situation perfectly in ine word. "apocalyptic"

The videos I've seen and stories I heard about it, is like end of the world shit. Crazy scary.

#678 ·
This seems like the correct thread for this question, please correct me if I'm wrong..

Regarding getting into Canada, does anybody know if there are ways to find out if you'll be able to get in without driving all the way to the border? I was told I could apply for the international boating license and if that goes through I should be good to go barring some mishap at the border. Do you guys have any ideas?

#679 ·
You'll never be able to get the drugs in that way:crying:

Unless it's a submarine.:embarrased1:

I wish you luck though.

If you do make it, hit me up.
I know some guys that can help.
Haha fo realz>:)

TT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.