PBR vs Keystone Light

18K views 51 replies 27 participants last post by  jpeaslee 
#1 ·
PBR vs Keystone Light

I vote PBR.

Go

#7 ·
Ewwww Natural Lite?

For the record we did the great american shitty bear fest over an 8 week period. It consisted of us going to a friends bouldering wall and drinking a twelve pack of what ever the beer of the moment was. The best shitty beer in our opinion was PBR. Followed by Oly and then Schlitz of all beers. Natty was actually ok, but a little too watery. One beer to stay away from Hamm's the beer refreshing. My gut hurt for the next two days after drinking that swill. Absolutely wretched.

Raineer beer gets honorable mention. We couldn't find it in Colorado for the fest or it may have placed in the top three, maybe top spot. Got a case of it on a climbing trip in Wyoming and we sure dug it for a crappy beer.

#11 ·
Yea and im sure all those micro breweries back in 1893 were fired up about that:laugh: I have to admit...in my younger days it was PBR and Viceroy non filter cigs.

Of course I had to dump the cigs, I didnt need that. We used to drink PBR's after work but we felt too high class so we stopped drinking it and went for the lowest of the low..:laugh:

Now you are talking. I knew you were like school in the summertime. No class...

#13 ·
Kill, You clearly have not had an ice cold natty light out of a keg. We built a keggerator out of a freezer a couple of years ago and drinking it at 26 degrees F is the best temperature to drink it.

I do not see Beast mentioned anywhere either or southpaw. Common people southpaw is a classic. Beast is even drinkable when it is warm.

#22 ·
yes, natty on tap is amazing.

my friend made a keggerator too and i went over to his house and he served us drinks in a frosted mugs, was so good, i didn't even think it was natty till he told us.

but natty or pbr are the best.

pbr is getting pretty hipster though lol

#14 ·
Hahaha! I've had Natty lite out of the keg, but that was damn near 20 years ago! So I'll have to take your word for it.

The Beast was another nasty in my book. Someone's got to like it as they keep making it...

I also will stick to my guns on Hamm's. That beer is in no way refreshing.

#32 ·
Kestone isnt really even on par w/ PBR. PBR is mopre comprable to Keysone (red can) and keystone light (blue can) is more comprable to jacob's best which is made by the pabst brewing company. I prefer both of the fine products produced by the Pabst Brewing Company.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.