Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Unknown drinking game :O mysterryyy

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  trevk#07 
#1 ·
so i was looking up some isenseven videos when i came apon this one YouTube - Isenseven - Isen7 BangBang Teaser August

i know its sorta called wacka wacka... they sort of explain the game from 0-35.. ull see.. and im wondering wat is this game and how u play it it looks trippy and fun :)

and while were in the subject of drinking games.. know any good ones?

#2 ·
King's Cup

This makes getting shitfaced a lot more entertaining

Setup:

1.Place a pint-sized glass in the middle of the table.

2. Spread a deck of cards in a circle around the cup and have your guests sit around it.

3. Each player sits down with their beverage of choice and draws a card when it's their turn, their (or group) action results from what card they draw. It doesn't matter who starts or whether you go clockwise or counter.

Rules: (I know there are a lot but once you memorize them, it's fun as hell)

2 - Two for you
Two drinks to the person of your choice

3 - Three for me
Player takes three drinks

4- Four's for Whores (we play 4 floor, last one to touch the floor drinks)
All ladies take a drink

5- Slap
Upon seeing the five card pulled, all players must hit the table with their hand. The last person to do this drinks.

6- Six is for Dicks
All the guys take a drink

7- Thumbmaster (7 heaven, last one to raise their hand drinks)
Whoever pulls a 7 becomes the new Thumbmaster. He or she can sneakily put their thumb on the table whenever they like. All the other players must put theirs on the table, too. The last to do it must drink.

8 - Never have I ever
Say a true statement about something you've never done. All those who have done it must drink.

9 - Rhyme
Say a short sentence. The next player uses a sentence that rhymes with it. This goes around the table until the last person can't think of a rhyme. He or she drinks. (Words/phrases can only be used once.)

10- Category
Choose a category. Each player must choose something within that category. If you can't think of anything, you drink. (Example: chocolate candy bars: Snickers, Twix, Reese's Cups, Milky Way, etc.)

Jack- Rule
Possibly the funnest card in the bunch. When you pull a rule card, you get to make up a rule for the game. Every time the rule is broken, that person must drink. (See Rules Game above for some good rule ideas.)

Queen- Question Master
The person who pulls the Q is Question Master until the next Q is pulled. He or she can ask a question of another player at any time. If that player answers the question, he or she must drink.

King- King's Cup
The first three to pull a King must pour some of their drink into the cup at the middle of the table. The last person to choose it must drink it. The game ends when the last King is pulled.

Ace- Waterfall
Everybody drinks. The player who picked the Ace starts the waterfall. No player can stop drinking until the player before him stops.

Feel free to make your own rules, but this game is the best and gets you hammered quick, in all seriousness I've seen people get so drunk after a few games that one of them crapped his pants I swear!

G
#4 ·
yep same thing jst slighty different rules:
2-you......you drink
3-me......pick sme1 to drink
4-floor......last to touch floor drinks
5-guys......guys drink
6-chicks.....chicks drink
7-heaven....last to put both hands up
8-pick a mate....pick sme1 to drink with
9-rhyme.....say a word nxt person rhymes with it or drinks
10-social...every1 drinks
j-nvr ever have i ever....smething u nvr done but if sme1 else has dne they have to drink
Q-rule.....make a rule (cnt say drink,drank,or drunk) if so u have to drink
K-catagory.....like car models (honda,ford,dodge) if u cnt think ne more or repeat 1 u drink
A-waterfall...u cnt stp till person in front of u drinks all the way round the circle

GOOD TIMES

#10 ·
this is my personal favorite game, everyone gets totally wrecked
its called three man, and you played with two dice

you pick someone to start and let the fun begin
depending on what you roll, the actions are below

1:1 Doubles - see below
1:2 Three man drinks (sum to 3)
1:3 Three man drinks (three on die)
1:4 pass turn
1:5 social(5 on die=everyone drinks)
1:6 Player to left of roller drinks (7 left/11 right)
2:2 Doubles - see below
2:3 Three man drinks (three on die)
2:4 Pass turn
2:5 Player to left of roller drinks (7 left/11 right) and social
2:6 Pass turn
3:3 Doubles - see below; three drinks twice
3:4 Three man drinks; player to left of roller drinks
3:5 Three man drinks, social
3:6 Three man drinks
4:4 Doubles - see below
4:5 Social
4:6 Pass turn
5:5 Doubles -+double social
5:6 Player to right of roller drinks (7 left/11 right)
6:6 Doubles - see below

However, if on the Three Man's turn, s/he rolls a three or combination thereof, s/he is no longer the Three Man and then can designate any other player as the new Three Man. (This also includes if the Three Man rolls during a doubles give; see below)

Social: Everybody drinks

Doubles: The roller has the option of giving both dice to one player or one dice to two players.the person receiving the dice has to call out the number they are going to roll, however many numbers they are off equals the amount in seconds they have to chug for. if they guess the correct number, the person who originally rolled doubles has to drink for twice the amount. say dude a rolls doubles and passes them to dude b. dude b says he will roll a total of 8, and he does, then dude a has to drink for 16 seconds. if he calls an 8 and rolls a 3, he himself has to drink for 5 seconds. if you run out of beer during your count, you gotta open a new one and continue the count from where you left off

To condense everything:
Total of 7 player to right of roller drinks
Total of 11 player to left of roller drinks
5 on either die Social
Any 3 or sum to 3 Three man drinks
Doubles give 'em away

you roll till you dont get anything on the dice, but if you roll 5 consecutive times you get to make up your own rule
some fun rules are: no swearing, no saying actual names, no nick names, thumbmaster,everytime person a drinks, person b has to drink also, or having to say silly things before you drink such as 'sack gargler'

best drinking game.

#11 ·
Landmines

What You Need:
1. Table (large flat surface) (as many people can play as the surface allows)
2 Pint Glasses
3. Lots of Beer
4. Quarters

Fill your pint glass up about 1/3-1/2 way. You spin the quarter, chug the beer in the glass, put the glass down, pick up the quarter. Now this is where it gets interesting.

You MUST finish the beer in the glass. You MUST finish it before the quarter stops spinning. AND above all you MUST pick it up with the same hand you drank with.

You have 3 tries to accomplish the feat. If you Fail, you MUST drink a whole beer.

Pass the quarter to the person to the left or right, it really doesn't matter, just keep it going clockwise, or counter-clockwise.

Now this is where the game gets it name. Once you have finished a can/bottle of beer. You can place it anywhere on the table. The reason they are called Landmines is because when the opponents spin thier quarter it has a chance to hit the empty beer cans. If the quarter falls over then they gatta repeat the above steps.

You get hammered After a few rounds. Overall Great Game tho.

#12 ·
Mushroom

This is a very easy game to play.

What You Need:
1 Can of Beer ( you need a can a bottle will not work)
1 Deck of Cards
Ppl to Play At least 3 its not that fun with 2 ppl

Directions:

Put the Beer in the middle of the table.

Spread the Deck of Cards around the beer in a circle.

Guess a Color (Red or Black)

Pick a Card

If you get it right you get to "give" out the # of seconds to the corresponding card
- Ace 14seconds King13seconds Queen12Seconds and all the way down the line to 2 - 2 sips

If you guess it wrong, the YOU drink the # of seconds of the correspinding card

Now this is where the game gets its name
If you guess it right you can give out the drinking seconds & You can give the card to someone

If you guess wrong you drink & you keep the card

Take the card and lay it across the top of the beer can in the middle.

You must have at least 2 edges hangning off.

Everyone keeps putting cards on until the can basically looks like a mushroom with all the cards hanging off the top.

Whoever knocks over the mushroom more than 50% of it then they must drink the beer in the middle. If they knock off less than 50% then they have a chance to redeem themselves by re-placing all cards that fell off back onto the mushroom.

example:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/alpha.spongefish.com/3012/large/rca_0008.jpg

its much better with a can of beer trust me.

#13 ·
Damn, both of those games sound hella fun! I'll definitely have to try one out at the next party!

Another good rule for King's Cup, or Ring of Fire, is whoever swears (shit, f**k, etc) has to drink; or make a rule where they have to do some sort of action before or after taking a drink (i.e. pick up the 'moonman' off your beer before drinking; say 'Halleluyah' everytime after drinking; scoop an imaginary shovel and throw dirt over right shoulder {be specific to make it harder})

those or any variation thereof are sure fire rules guaranteed to make your friends drink! tested and approved! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.