Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ogden Accomm and bars
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
CaptT
Forum Mayor

Default O-town

ya maybe a bit seedy but I dig it!! I live in Ogden and my advice is this.....you want a chill place that you can crash at and be close to the resorts follow MPD's advice and hit up Wolf Creek.....they did open a new restraunt/bar called Buck and Harley's that I hear isn't bad...you could walk to your room from that place. If you want a bit of the half-a$$ed ghetto fun stay at the Marriott in Ogden...it's right in the heart of Ogden and also walking distance to quite a few bars....most of them offer shuttle service too so you would be set for bar hopping. Now when people refer to Ogden as ghetto your not quite in the same league as ATL. It is a bit ghetto but not the ghetto some people are used to....it's really not that bad. They also have the "Junction" that has flo-riding...that is pretty fun too. One place I DO NOT advise you to go to is Teazer's.....it is a $hit hole and I was actually "removed" last weekend....the bouncers seem to have a god complex and don't appreciate it when a 135 lb chick tells them to have some manners. What they didn't expect was me to match them attitude with attitude....needless to say it really didn't work out so well for me! Also forgot to say the rumor's are true......"NO MORE MEMBERSHIPS" woooo hooo we have finally joined the 20th century.....now if we can only convince the Mormon's beer is like coca-cola.....you can make money off it!

Last edited by CaptT; 09-24-2009 at 12:09 PM. Reason: needed to add more random thoughts
CaptT is offline   Reply With Quote