Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Cast your vote! Which do you think looks better?

5K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  Cassius5 
G
#1 ·
Please check these two combinations out and vote for the one you think looks better! Thanks!

Combo 1

OR THIS ONE

Combo 2

See less See more
G
#11 ·
I don't like either of the pants either. On a side note... I don't think I've ever seen guys put so much thought into what they are wearing as the threads I've seen posted on these forums. It's kind of strange to me...

#14 ·
Personally I think that both options are really f'n bland. But in the long run I agree with alaric choose whatever the hell you like. Who gives a rats ass if someone else thinks it's cool or "stezzy"( I try my best to not use that word)

G
#20 ·
Some new mock-ups.....

OK....so I hear your thoughts on this subject. And yes...a lot of thought has gone into this...The MC Hammer photo is much appreciated. We've ditched the other pants at the beginning of this thread since they got bashed pretty harshly. Let's start fresh.

MAYBE...Just maybe I'm working on a new catalogue and would like your input in deciding which combos I'm going to market. Hmmm? Which combo would you wear?

G
#29 · (Edited)
Just received the 686 Smarty Marker pants in the gunmetal blue plaid. These pants are SICK! Unbelievable quality and features. Even the removable liner is a nice pant to wear around the house. And they look awesome. Much darker than they appear in the pictures online.

IMHO - S-A-W-E-E-T.

Thanks for indulging me on this one.

G
#31 ·
Cuz I ride for them dude...cuz I ride for them. :D

Seriously - the reason I'll be sporting the HH Granite jacket this year is b/c they sent me it as a replacement for an older jacket I sent back b/c of a broken zipper. Figured they'd just repair the old one and return it back to me. Instead they gave me a brand new current model jacket. Was torn between the black one and the grey-white one. Saw both in person and the grey-white looks much better. Truly awesome customer service is what that's called.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.