Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - New kid from... NEW JERSEY!
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Disillusion

Default New kid from... NEW JERSEY!

Hey everyone! My name is Jake, I'm 20 years old and I'm from North Jersey. I love it here but the snowboarding SUCKS. Unless of course you love ice ice and more ICE lol. Looking to take some trips to Canada and Vermont this season. I've been snowboarding for 3 years now and I cannot get enough of it!

Other then snowboarding I love to bike, longboard, skim, and I play paintball nationally for the New Jersey Jesters. I'm currently on hiatus though because I made the decision to concentrate fully on my upcoming clothing line - Disillusion Apparel. I know you guys will love it. Most of our products are limited edition and only printed once. We will be launching soon with some badass t-shirt designs, but hoodies are in the works for this winter! I hope you guys like what you see and I will be sure to hook everyone up with a discount code when we launch =)

And of course, free stuff with every purchase.

Disillusion Apparel — Home

Also, I have a side project called Trew Jersey. Check it out at Trew Jersey — Home.

Look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. Hit me up on facebook if you'd like - Jake Damis - North Jersey, NJ | Facebook

-Jake

Last edited by Disillusion; 10-21-2009 at 03:28 PM.