Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Please list your snowboarding stats
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #122 (permalink)
Mort82

style: Been riding for 20 years, for the first 12 years or so, I was going up every weekend, then for 3 seasons, every day. Last 7 years, I get out maybe once a year.
height: 6'
weight: 195 lbs
boot size: US 10
board length: 167 / 162
Stance width: ?? Depends on the day and snow
stance angle: Depends on day and snow.

I rode hard for many years. When I had the first born child, my time on the mountain became limited, and settling down in the DC metro area for 4 years made it difficult to get home (CO) and ride. Now living outside of Chicago, I barely get home.

I ride regular, and think that bombing mogul fields and just letting my right leg take the abuse caught up to me. I went in for knee surgery in May. Doc thought it was a simple torn minuscus, although, when he got into my knee he found chipped bones and almost no cartilage left. With that said, he thinks I'll have fake knees in the next 10-15 years, and I'm only 27 now. So, I think my days are numbered now

I rode hard. I never competed, though rode with guys that do compete. They never cease to amaze me with their egos. I rode to ride, not to showoff. I don't think I'm the shit, though I do know a few things about riding.