Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - This is the NEW Stoked and what it was supposed to be!! Info and details on the blog
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rebel4Liberty

Default This is the NEW Stoked and what it was supposed to be!! Info and details on the blog

Check out Big Air. This is what Stoked should have been!

Listen, I know everyone thinks this won't be any good, but your so mistaken. Its going to look, feel and play so much better. There is PARK objects and open trails, new gear and much more. It just launched, so they have more to show and tell. The game marketing wasn't run very efficiently that reflects on the product last year. This time it is not the same, and the head man at marketing has taken charge. And I know for fact he knows what's he doing. So wash the slate clean, cause this is the NEW Stoked. I will be having my own blog too on there, called the Rebel Outpost and that is a place to be heard. Where those comments I took from you will be addressed by the producer, and they shape the next sequel from the activity there to keep going higher and raising the bar. So keep watching the blog as it will be more updated consistently and watch for my debut on Rebel's Outpost

Stoked | Xbox 360®

Last edited by Rebel4Liberty; 10-01-2009 at 04:37 PM.