Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - "visitors" from whacko-land
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 02:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
XDConvert

Exclamation "visitors" from whacko-land

All,

I'm using my first post here to let you know that a poster on another website I belong to has started a thread entitled "Having fun screwing with liberals." The thread provides a link to this forum and the individual who posted it says he's over here simply stirring up the crap. I'm not advocating that you do anything disingenuous or disruptive, but I thought you would want to know there are some folks on the far right who are or have been visiting here just to poke sticks. If you'd like to form your own opinion on what was said, the link to the post I referenced above is:

Having fun screwing with liberals - XDTalk Forums - Your HS2000/SA-XD Information Source!

Also, I'm one of only a few moderate to liberal members of that particular forum, and we could use some assistance in balancing the odds, so if any of you would like to join and provide some more reasoned counterpoint to the discussions, please feel free. Please be aware that my screen name on that forum is not the same as the one I have here.

Hope to see ya'll over there or at least have you peek in.