Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

cheapest rocker board

4K views 34 replies 5 participants last post by  goodgrom 
G
#1 ·
title basically say it. I want a rocker/rev camber board. But also I need to to be cheap and would love a light board. If you know of any a like would be helpful. Any last years models? I ride a 145-147 or maybe 149. Thanks a lot

G
#4 ·
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for about 3 days now and I cant find that. I have few to none local shops around so Im checking it out on the web. Id be VERY happy with the 09 www rocker but just cant find it. can you link if you know? thanks a lot

G
#17 ·
I don't need a rocker board. That is what I want though. Im not trying to be a dick or anything i mean im grateful for the help but it's just what I'm looking for. I demod one and it was a fun board, which is what im going for as I dont get much pow

#21 ·
RC will be a part of snowboarding for a long time to come. Being an instructor myself, I have no doubt that all beginner boards will be RC before long with how easy it is to initiate your turns yet still get the general concept of edge control.

RC gives you the freedom to hit up pow with your jib stick without running back to your quiver to pull out your fish.

Camber will, and does, exceed in most all individual areas of riding. RC (soft sticks) are rediculously playful and will stay popular for most small "hill" riders who have little or no real terrain.

RC is also becoming the staple for pow boards. Finally realising that pow riding is more about the taper/nose and less about super pop/edge pressure.

G
#29 ·
thanks dude. i was looking at the 09 horrorscope(the soft one) but im looking at a 09 signal park rocker for 340 right now and thinking about it so idk. and what kinda of rocker does the ride kink have? flat?

#30 ·
Hmmmm....I gotta say man. I had the park rocker last season. If you want a noodle for a little less you can get a new Artifact 1985 from dogfunk.com for 331.50 with the coupon code from retailmenot.com

It's just a waaaayyy more quality noodle with bronze edges and jib bevel. The park rocker is a piece of balsa wood (exageration) under your feet. You feel every little crack in the snow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.