Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Whistler/Blackcomb
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
AdamBQ

Well, I definitely appreciate that. I'll have to take some more trips to Banff this year for sure with your new directions. We only went to SSV once last week, and I wasn't really blown away, but I can certainly imagine that with a good snowfall it'd be sick. Also if I get the gear, Delirium looks good.

Truth be told, I don't actually mind Marmot that much, although I can understand that Sunshine is better.
Because I always have mid week days off, I can get the Marmot weekday pass for $600, which then gets me 50% hotels in Jasper, which if I split the hotel with a friend, the hotel comes to $22 a night which is impossible to beat. But I like the town. Super laid back, inexpensive. I've gone riding there and it seemed like I had the whole mountain to myself. Also the new lift will make stuff a bit better.

Anyway, how well do you know Sunshine? I'd love to meet up with you there sometime. I find not knowing a resorts terrain really sucks, whereas just going to Marmot is show much easier cus I know it so well.
AdamBQ is offline   Reply With Quote