Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

boots for the park....

3K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  nos 
#1 · (Edited)
does anyone have suggestions on what boots i should get. i usually ride in the park but need some boots that keep me dry an warm. i had the DC park boots for 3 years an were really good but didn't keep me dry... AT ALL!! any suggestions....?? please

#3 ·
Thought you said the price of the gear didn't matter, it doesn't make you better. There for, this poor soul would be fine using kmart boots on sale for 10.99.

I quote you here:
When will people learn that snowboard gear ( board,binding,boots and whatever ) isn't going to make them ride better or worst..

When will people learn that snowboard gear ( board,binding,boots and whatever ) certain gear isn't better then others..

its all preference.....

G
#5 ·
and also, are you really repling that im saying that you can get any non-snowboard boots and ride just as good as snowboard boots??????????

that was way too low, even for your own good.. think of something better to hate.

G
#9 ·
i got a pair of the dc park and the judge. Your right bout stayin wet! Im going for the libertines or the ozones this year. I like the ozones but dont want black and not sure bout the pink ones. Let me how it goes.

G
#20 ·
why do you care???????????????? should i stop just because you say so????

why should i listen to you when obviously you dont listen to anyone else...

before asking someone to do something, think if you would do the same..

G
#22 ·
well obviously you are paying attention to what im saying or else you wouldnt say these things would you???

dont say things that doesnt make any sense, and if you wanna post hate comment you dont have to go around be

straight forward... or better yet IF ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME THAT, ANYTHING THAT I'VE SAID OR DONE IN ANY WAY

NEGATIVE PASTE AND COPY AND EXPLAIN ITS SIMPLE.... DONT JUST SAY STOP POSTING NO ONE CARES THEN YOU GUYS COMMENT

ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID.

#25 ·
hi. go to your local shop, blindfolded. try on numerous boots. but the ones your feet agree with. don't pay any attention to how they look or what brand they are. your pants and bindings pretty much cover them so looks do not matter:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.