Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
laz167

Ok... As I sit here at work and look around at these fucking idiots talking about nothing that I'm interested in and around 11am this dumb big titted bitch is gonna come in to work and turn the god damn heater on cause she's always cold even thou it's 65 degrees out, and all I can think about is shoving my D!@K in her face. And my Fat ass boss who weighs 350lbs and has been going to the gym for like 6 month and hasn't lost a pound, and tell's me that I'm to old to skate and snowboard cause he hasn't seen his dick since 1972,and the fact that CrazyTasu will post some dumb shit later today about equipment or how he's the greatest rider in the northern hemiphere, which I won't be able to understand cause his grammer is of a 2 yr old, or the fact that you damn Colorado bastards will be enjoying yourselve's on the slopes today and this weekend, and I still gotta wait 6 more fucking weeks. But besides that my day is great! Have a nice day guy's and gal's.
laz167 is offline   Reply With Quote