Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
baldylox
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTenielle View Post
K so my day has been shit and my fucking knee hurts like a little man with a fucking jack hammer lives inside. That stupid broad posts stupid shit that makes all chicks seem stupid and it's hard enough getting people to take you seriously as a REAL snowboarder without dumb bitches like that carrying on about how fucking dumb they really are. My fucking Physical Therapist tried to pry my fucking muscle away from my bone today while smiling at me the whole fucking time and now my boss thinks it is o.k. to pile on double the fucking work for the same fucking pay. My co-pilots boss is being as big of douche as mine is, so my whole fucking lunchtime "safety meeting" got fucked. FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!

K.. I am done...now you try...makes you feel so much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle View Post
I am still in shock that I managed to get knocked up and my season is basicly done with. I have had my pass for the 09/10 season since April and my board waxed since I last used it in June. I got an email from my husband who is in Iraq who managed to tear his achilles tendon, again. He had surgery back in 2003 for it. Oh, and my son managed to get impetigo on Friday, woke up with blisters all over his face. He is being treated but guess, what, today was picture day at school. So here I am, feeling all fat, shitty and alone. I guess I will turn to my Dorritos and lemonade without Jeremiah Weed mixed in.

This is what I saw when I read this thread.......