Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dano
Veteran Member

Trying to put as much money aside for the season as I can and this week has just been hit after hit after hit. I wanted to make a one time payment for my motorcycle insurance for the year this spring and I was told it would be around $600 bucks, paid it. Just got a letter in the mail saying that my insurance is $880 a year and that I owe them an additional $280. This was two days after I got a letter from the government saying they rechecked my income tax (something that was filed, and paid, in April), and they say they forgot to charge me $109. Got my oil changed tonight along with air filter, supposed to cost 50 bucks, however turns out I also needed to change the fluid for my diff and transfercases. Came out to $240. Rolled through a stop sign in a completely empty parking lot at 1130 at night in this shitty little town in this shitty little provence of mine and the only other car (on the other side of the parking lot) was a fucking cop. $190. Fuck. This is all after I spent $200 on a new pair of runners so my knee isn't so fucked when I'm doing cardio.

$1000 dollar week, before mortgage and bill payments. Fuck my life.
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote