Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: Lib Tech Emma Peel Model Early 90s
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 09:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
zembalayan

Default Still Interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowShreder View Post
Nice man i love seeing stuff like this here! would love to buy it to add to my collection!! Question for you: in the first picture of the bottom base,where it says technologies, right about the "i" there looks to be a hole of some sort,would you mind taking a close up of it please? might just be some dirt or something,i couldnt tell. Let me know what it is cause i would like to buy this for my collection,also would you be willing to let go of just the board itself without the bindings? If so then i will shoot you an offer for just the board and figure out how much it would cost to ship it to Las Vegas,Nv and i think we have a deal. LMK thank for your time man.

I am packing for the trip that I will be taking for Vegas today, but you haven't responded to my additonal post with the requested pics or to my PM. What's up? Anyway, if you still want to make an offer let me know soon. Thanks.