Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: Lib Tech Emma Peel Model Early 90s
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
zembalayan

Smile Snowshredder is not interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTenielle View Post
I am also interested....if snowshredder doesn't want it let me know! Does anyone remember the model around the same time frame that had the Buddha with every color of the rainbow....was my first board and my jackass husband threw it away last year...would love to find one.
I thought that Snowshredder was interested, and I could not believe the luck for both of us that I am traveling to Vegas this evening, and he or she lives there. I am new to this forum, but on other forums, I have come across a lot of people who like to dialogue about interesting products even if they have no intention of making a purchase, which is kinda cool for them, but a let down for me.

As you can see from the pics, the damage is minor, and it has been repaired adequately. CaptTenielle, make me an offer, and let's figure out the shipping thing if you are not in the Bay Area. I am excited for this baby to have a new home. I'm living in a tiny SF apartment, and even though, the board has improved the decor, I need to lighten my load.

Last edited by zembalayan; 10-08-2009 at 10:57 AM.