Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

New Equipment

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  xSn0wRid3rx 
G
#1 ·
I'm a little new at buying equipment and am a beginner at snowboarding... I got help on sizing, but could have a rating on the equipment. I bought a board (Airwalk) but I don't know the exact model, Ride LX bindings ('08) model, Burton boots (Yet again don't know model).

#2 ·
I didn't even know Airwalk made snowboards, so the board has got to be pretty old. The Ride bindings are entry level bindings and, with the 08 models and earlier, the ratchets are known to stick. Can't comment on the boots given you don't know the model. Overall, this is entry level equipment which would serve you well for about a year or two of snowboarding. Hopefully you're getting this at a very, very good price.

On another note, have you ever snowboarded? If not, you might want to rent first to ensure you like the sport. It would be terrible for you to buy all this gear and find out you don't like snowboarding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.