Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Weight training
Thread: Weight training
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #33 (permalink)
NyInfamous'Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
Yeah, I'm insanely consistent. I'm lucky to have a job that requires me to keep a high level of conditioning so we have gyms at work. I also have a membership, so I follow a pretty strict routine. I go for strength and size, then I cut down. I usually go in 12 week increments before switching my routine. During strenghth training I'm around 220 lbs and then I go down to 205 lbs. Right now I'm in the middle of cutting weight and working on muscle endurance. I'm doing this for the next 12 weeks or so just alternating weeks.

Week 1_________________Week 2
Day 1 - Upper Body_________Day 1 - Lower Body
Day 2 - Cardio_____________Day 2 - Cardio
Day 3 - Lower Body_________Day 3 - Upper Body
Day 4 - Cardio_____________Day 4 - Cardio
Day 5 - Upper Body_________Day 5 - Lower Body
Day 6 - Cardio_____________Day 6 - Cardio
Day 7 - Off________________Day 7 - Off

Looking to start P90X or Crossfit in the future because I'm a big fan of circuits and functional fitness. Maybe this winter just as maintanence. I do scale it back a hell of a lot during the middle of the winter and summer. Snowboarding/Downhill MTB/Hangovers, etc.

****Where do you work that it requires you to stay fit and so on?

P90X is official, but hard to stay on track with that just cause it takes a lot of meal preparation time, and I dont have a stove...I have a ghetto kitchen lol. But I do plan on getting started with P90X once I move and get a better kitchen. I know that sounds like an excuse and all, but trust me, when all you got is a toaster oven and hot plate it makes P90X impossible

Let me know how P90X works out if you decide to start it