Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Ride NRC's
Thread: Ride NRC's
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
lisevolution
Veteran Member

Default Ride NRC's

Ok, so I'm usually one of the people helping give advice but I haven't yet had the chance to get my hands on a set of these even in the store. I was curious what other people who have had a chance to ride these think of them. To give you an idea of what I'm riding and what i'm looking for, I am currently riding a Rome Flag 168 w/Union Data's. I also have a set of Raiden Phantom Eero's and Ride SPi's from a couple of years back. I've ridden or played with most of the bindings out there over the last couple of years so I have a pretty good grasp of what I like.

What i'm curious about is the flex of the binding. Is it closer to an SPi or one of their MVMT series bindings? How functional is the custom balance footbed? Is this similar to what Forum has out with the Shaka binding? What's the weight like? How wide is the base? I ask because I know with my SPi's I always had issues with certain boot companies fitting properly...

I appreciate the input
lisevolution is offline   Reply With Quote