Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboard Boot Size Web Tool - Mondo, Brannock & Internet
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2014, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Wiredsport
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I can dig this tool. But as a boot fitter myself I'm looking at the conversions they're a bit off. I know my exact size and it's telling me I'm a 9 U.S. I have never been able to fit into a 9 U.S.

It might need some fine tuning, just food for thought.
Hi BA,

Stoked for the input. For the boot size this one is actually not a conversion. The tool simply returns the Mondopoint size that will be printed inside every snowboard boot for that foot measurement. For example if you have a 27.0 cm foot length it will return a mondopoint size of 270 mm which is also a straight measurement (Mondopoint is your foot size measure in millimiters). For snowboard boots this will be labeled US 9. 270 will be the size printed inside every size 9 snowboard boot. By the mondopoint definition the mondopoint length is the foot measurement that the boot builder intended the boot to fit.

Intended is of course an important word

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by Wiredsport; 12-09-2014 at 10:12 AM.