Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #375 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTenielle View Post
there has only been one time in my snowboarding career that I have been able to do that on Halloween....it's was prob 4yrs ago.....I do hate you a little......
Oh that four years ago was a great one! I think I was riding powder deeper than (these last pics) that by the middle of October. You'll get plenty of yours and most likely larger amounts being that you are in Utah and all. We just have a long ass season out here due to the high altitude. On the negative side, storms lose a lot of their punch by the time they get here. So we get drips and drabs which add up, but you can count the 12" plus dumps on one hand in general.

Jordan, to answer your question, there was around two feet of snow back there. Besides for managing to nail one rock, I didn't hit a thing, and none of my partners had any problems hitting stuff under the snow. It was pretty dang good for October. We are experiencing a warm up this week though, so that spot is probably going to settle a lot and need a refresh before we go back there again.

Last edited by killclimbz; 11-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.
killclimbz is online now   Reply With Quote