Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ride kink vs ride crush
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2009, 11:57 AM
Senior Member
sook's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Upland, CA
Posts: 439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OP, what brought you to the three boards you've asked about? (Kink, Crush, Dom) Where are you going to be spending the majority of your time on the mountain? Do you want to just make sure you are able to hit big kickers if you feel like it but spend the majority of your time in the park? Help us help you, dude

I'll say that I can hit a medium kicker with my Kink no problem, but last year I probably spent 90% of my time in the park and the other 10% was spend just messing around with my friends who are more casual riders.

Evo | 390 | Kaiju
sook is offline  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome