Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ride kink vs ride crush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
CalvaryCougar

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sook View Post
OP, what brought you to the three boards you've asked about? (Kink, Crush, Dom) Where are you going to be spending the majority of your time on the mountain? Do you want to just make sure you are able to hit big kickers if you feel like it but spend the majority of your time in the park? Help us help you, dude

I'll say that I can hit a medium kicker with my Kink no problem, but last year I probably spent 90% of my time in the park and the other 10% was spend just messing around with my friends who are more casual riders.
some people here act like im a moron lol.
i ask the question on here so i dont have to drive 30 mins to the board shop to test out the flex of the crush vs the kink
ive done a ton of research on boards this year
and what i want is a board soft enough and easy enough to butter/press, but still sturdy enough if i want to enter a big air competition for a 35 ft kicker like last year. i would also like to maybe get up to 45 ft this year. the parkstar looks the best for me but im not spending over 400 dollars on a board, and this whole rocker thing has got me all mixed up
CalvaryCougar is offline   Reply With Quote