Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ride kink vs ride crush
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
sook

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
some people here act like im a moron lol.
i ask the question on here so i dont have to drive 30 mins to the board shop to test out the flex of the crush vs the kink
ive done a ton of research on boards this year
and what i want is a board soft enough and easy enough to butter/press, but still sturdy enough if i want to enter a big air competition for a 35 ft kicker like last year. i would also like to maybe get up to 45 ft this year. the parkstar looks the best for me but im not spending over 400 dollars on a board, and this whole rocker thing has got me all mixed up
I don't think you're a moron and I don't think that any of my questions were condescending in the least. We only know as much about you as you tell people in your posts so at first, it just seemed like you were asking which noodle will be better suited to hit 40 foot airs which isn't exactly a straightforward question to answer. It sounds like you want the best all-mountain deck under $400, but your questions are geared toward jib sticks. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm obviously not helping you so good luck in your search.